Search This Blog

Sunday, January 16, 2011

My Fav Golden Globe Dresses

I'm no fashionista, but I do have an aesthetic appreciation for beautiful clothes.

I was on the plane during all the Golden Globe fanfare, but thanks to Twitter I didn't really miss anything.

My Twitter feeds were bumping with the celebrations, surprises, and the snubs of the Golden Globe Awards, but being that I had no idea what movies came out this year or what the hottest TV shows were, I didn't have much invested in the show.

However, I am ALWAYS excited to see the celebs in their Sunday's Best.

With that, these were my favorite looks from the Golden Globes....

Photo Credit: timeinc.net
Catherine Zeta-Jones was gorgeous in this green gown. Even though it looks a little long, the texture and the color are so rich and perfect, and look great on the red carpet. A+ for Cat!


Photo Credit: timeinc.net
And it appears that green was the way to go this year. Mila Kunis looked stunning in Vera Wang. The draping is amazing! It's art!

Photo Credit: timeinc.com
Ok, so I really didn't like Halle's Dress all that much. And I would really like her to wear a different shoe for once, but she's here because she's Halle. And at 40 something, she is still killing the game with no sign of slowing down. (Is there a wrinkle anywhere?! Sheesh Woman!)

Photo Credit: timeinc.com
J.Lo is another one of my favs. I like that she is consistently her. This dress was trendy and classic all at once. No one does glam like Mrs. Lopez

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...