Search This Blog

Friday, August 8, 2008

Intro to Beautiful Lamb


So, Hello out there in blog world! I'm definitely new to this and lowkey have no idea how to blog so bare with me por favor. I'm unsure if anyone even actually reads this hoopla but whatev....i'll see how it all goes. I suppose i'll start with an introduction. Beautiful Lamb is the spanish and greek translation of my first name, which will remain unknown until I figure out how ya'll get down on blogspot. My posts will consist of whatever I please so hopefully its entertaining and informative. That's enough of the monologue so, Enjoy...Muah!

2 comments:

  1. "which will remain unknown until I figure out how ya'll get down on blogspot"

    LMAO

    ReplyDelete
  2. ur name so does not mean beautiful lamb. nice try buddy.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...