Search This Blog

Monday, January 3, 2011

Women I Admire: Dr. Betty R. Price

Photo: michaelbaisden.com
I got an idea to start periodically posting about women who inspire me. I'm all about female empowerment and one way women can feel empowered is by being appreciated and appreciating others.

This is my way to pay homage and honor the women who have inspired me.

I'm kicking off the series with none other than my first lady Dr. Betty R. Price.

I attend Crenshaw Christian Center in Los Angeles, Ca founded by Apostle Frederick K.C. Price and Dr. Betty R. Price. Dr. Betty is such a woman after God's heart. She is always willing to give to others and has dedicated her life to helping others. Moreover, she is so kind, always greeting you with a warm smile. Sometimes, that can be all you need.

Like me, she truly has a heart for women and their best interests and has jump started many programs within the church geared toward helping women like Women Who Care, an evening gathering of women where they can share their stories and experiences and get advice from other wise women.


One day, (soon) I want to have my own program focused on the betterment and advancement of women who have overcome difficult trials in life.

I will definitely take a few pages out of Dr. Betty's playbook.

She is such a wise woman.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...