Search This Blog

Monday, January 17, 2011

Reality Check

I had a host of errands to run today. Of them was a quick and necessary long trip to the mall to grab some stuff for this crazy weather.

(It was -2 in Syracuse this morning!)

I decided I was going to spend one of my Christmas gifts, a gift card to H&M.

I was in need of warm clothing, but also want to make the most of the $25 card.

It was the longest time I've ever spent in a store.

I tried on countless items and was getting so frustrated.

Ladies, you know how we can beat ourselves up in the dressing room! Yea, I was having one of those days.

But then I looked to the right of the mirror (that does no one any justice) and saw the most appropriate and sweet little note inked on the wall.

It read:



Whoever wrote it was a thoughtful genius because it seems like no matter what size you are, trying on clothes is always a self-deprecating experience.

Thankfully, I got a reality check today!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...