Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Nail Trend!

One of my fav bloggers and fellow nail fanatic Necole Bitchie did a post on a new popular nail trend that I love! Its called crackle nail polish.

I almost ALWAYS have on nail polish and more often than not I have some intricate and fun design on my nails. And as much as I love being creative with the designs it can be time consuming. So when I saw these funky nails and how easy they are to accomplish I immediately began to lust!
All you have to do is paint the special polish over the nail and it dries in this cracked pavement pattern. Genius!



So far the nails polish is available at beautyexpressmall.com for about $15, which is more than I would ever pay for polish. Katy Perry is releasing a slightly cheaper product through O.P.I. (good stuff) for $9. It will soon be available at ulta.com

Much more nail fun to come because I'm addicted!

Photos from www.necolebitchie.com

2 comments:

  1. I love this!!! This is something that me and you have in common. Keep me posted please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok for sure! I plan to post nail stuff pretty often so most likely it'll be on the blog. Thanks for checking it out!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...